GlyCop is a member owned cooperative. Membership is free to everyone.
A cooperative is an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned and democratically-controlled enterprise.
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Member Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training and Information
- Cooperation among Members
- Concern for Community
Cooperatives are based on the values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy and equality. In the tradition of their founders, cooperative members believe in the ethical values of honesty, openness, social responsibility and caring for others. Such legal entities have a range of unique social characteristics. Membership is open, meaning that anyone who satisfies certain non-discriminatory conditions may join. Economic benefits are distributed proportionally according to each member's level of participation in the cooperative, for instance by a dividend on sales or purchases.
- All products of the co-op are for personal use and not for commercial resale and may be resold to individuals as long as the retails price does not exceed 50% of the delivered cost. Drop shipments must be paid for by members only and you MUST leave us a note to withhold the invoice during shipment.
- 100% Money back guarantee on all products and memberships, period!
Priority Flat Rate Envelope $6.45 up to 2 1/2 pounds with delivery in 3 to 5 days.
Priority Flat Rate Box $13.45 up to 12 pounds with delivery in 3 to 5 days.
Express International Flat Rate Envelope $24 with delivery in 6 to 10 days.
- All rates are subject to change and may be viewed at https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm
- Your personal information is not sold or shared.
- Only your preferences and shipping information is stored.
- Please call and ask about our advanced firewalls and monitoring techniques used for your safety.
1. We occasionally send emails to all registered members.
2. A co-op requires communication and cooperation from its members.
3. Please contact us before asking for any refunds!
- Click here to open our VCard and add us to your contacts.
- A confirmation link may be sent to your email address.
- Click the link in the email to activate your registration.
- Check your SPAM box if you do not receive the email.
You are the reason for the volunteer mission I started almost 10 years ago. Thank you!
GlyCop is a small co-op that uses Hemp and other rare plants to help people take charge of their nutritional needs. The co-op specializes in uncommon foods and supplements such as Hemp, Chia, Aloe Vera, Tree Gums and Sea Gums. The Essentials at GlyCop may be more important than the Glyconutrientsas they are just part of the picture. Essential amino acids (glycoproteins), essential fatty acids (glycolipids) found in Hemp are the missing link that glyconutrients do not address. Please visit our website to learn more about the Essentials!
Personally: *I have been eating Hemp Nuts nearly everyday for years and have never been stronger."
A *suggestion on dosage of Glyconutrients for the health challenged: Alternate with a higher dose. I.E., a couple of times a week, take the maximum dose we recommend (1 to 3 teaspoons per day), then take a couple days off after a large dose. Taking a couple days off per week will give your body time to heal and is recommended as a general rule for all food supplements. People that take a lot of food supplements may consider a week off per month in addition to the weekly routine of a day or two off.
The logic behind the suggestion: The digestive system starts at the mouth and travels nearly 3 feet, the "plumbing" continues for another 5 feet or so. High doses fill most of the cavities that might not otherwise be reached. Whole food supplements supply important amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. The glyconutrients also act as prebiotics for the friendly bacteria that are so important to our health. Think of a small stream in a pipe, if it never "floods", the top and sides are never touched by the little stream.
Phone:(208) 477-17-fifty Website: http://GlyCop.com/