GlyCop is a member owned cooperative. Membership is free to everyone.
A cooperative is an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned and democratically-controlled enterprise.
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Member Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training and Information
- Cooperation among Members
- Concern for Community
Cooperatives are based on the values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy and equality. In the tradition of their founders, cooperative members believe in the ethical values of honesty, openness, social responsibility and caring for others. Such legal entities have a range of unique social characteristics. Membership is open, meaning that anyone who satisfies certain non-discriminatory conditions may join. Economic benefits are distributed proportionally according to each member's level of participation in the cooperative, for instance by a dividend on sales or purchases.
- All products of the co-op are for personal use and not for commercial resale. They may be resold to individuals as long as the retails price does not exceed 50% of the delivered cost.
- 100% Money back guarantee on all products and memberships, period!
Priority Flat Rate Envelope $6.45 up to 2 1/2 pounds with delivery in 3 to 5 days.
Priority Flat Rate Box $13.45 up to 12 pounds with delivery in 3 to 5 days.
Express International Flat Rate Envelope $24 with delivery in 6 to 10 days.
- All rates are subject to change and may be viewed at https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm
- Your personal information is not sold or shared.
- Only your preferences and shipping information is stored.
- Please call and ask about our advanced firewalls and monitoring techniques used for your safety.
1. We occasionally send emails to all registered members.
2. A co-op requires communication and cooperation from its members.
3. Please contact us when asking for any refunds!
- Click here to open our VCard and add us to your contacts.
- A confirmation link may be sent to your email address.
- Click the link in the email to activate your registration.
- Check your SPAM box if you do not receive the email.