[This article is considered confidential and it is only intended for the Members of GlyCop Co-op]
Please visit our ongoing research at https://raindrop.io/glycopThe members of GlyCop are the reason for the volunteer mission I started almost 12 years ago. Thank you!Please accept a draft of our research that is now released it into the public domain, in hope that you will understand our goals. Perhaps others will be able to accomplish what we have not due to financial constraints? If you want to contribute to our efforts and make a difference, please Sponsor GlyCop!In these trying times, GlyCop Co-op is intended for those that cannot afford glyconutrients. The co-op is a community effort intended for the needy!
Chia and Hemp seeds in combination with Aloe 200:1, Coffee Fruit Powder, Acacia, Fucoidan and Glucosamine may be the worlds most powerful food supplement! Why? Because this combination may provide All Of The Essentials, including many vitamins and minerals that are crucial for a *Healthful Hardware Plan.A very wise man once asked me if I knew the difference between ignorance and apathy. As a society, we tend to over-analyze things, rather than look at what needs to be done. If we would just take the time to do it, we might be able to change the world, one person at a time.
Scientists have discovered over 150 nutritional ingredients in Aloe Vera. There seems to be no single magic ingredient. They all work together in a synergistic way to create healing and health giving benefits. The ten main areas of chemical constituents of Aloe Vera include: amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, lignin's, monosaccharide, polysaccharides, salicylic acid, saponins, and sterols.
Five of the monosaccharides must exist for any living cell to be viable, according to published research. Science has a long way to go before we fully understand the complexities of the human body. In fact, it's not just the existence of the monosaccharides that makes them useful, the shape can affect whether or not they fit the needs of biological processes, according to a recently published study. Almost on a daily basis, more studies are being published that are changing our understanding of nutrition and many of them are available in our education area.
Although, there is some evidence that small amounts of monosaccharides may be absorbed after ingesting glyconutrients, more science shows that it is actually the "friendly bacteria" producing butyric acid, other compounds and short chain fatty acids that are beneficial to mammals. Glyconutrients act as food (prebiotic) for the good bacteria in our biofilms and may enhance the effectiveness of the entire digestive system.
In one study, despite large differences in molecular structure, no major differences existed between three different types of water-soluble fiber, suggesting a common underlying mechanism. The jury is still out on what combinations of fibers and microbes might be best and there is a great need for further research. Friendly' Bacteria Protect Against Type 1 Diabetes- ScienceDaily (Sep. 22, 2008) as an example.
Antioxidants are also a key ingredient in nutrition. There are few that even campare to the power of whole Coffee Fruit Powder, Resveratrol, Astaxanthin and Trehalose. And we are learning more about powerful epigenetic materials found in common foods every day, such as freeze dried Blue Berries. Please read the article below, as an example.
Potentially Universal Mechanism Of Aging Identified (November 27, 2008) -- Researchers have uncovered what may be a universal cause of aging, one that applies to both single cell organisms such as yeast and multicellular organisms, including mammals. This is the first time that such an evolutionarily conserved aging mechanism has been identified between such diverse organisms. The mechanism probably dates back more than one billion years. The study shows how DNA damage eventually leads to a breakdown in the cell's ability to properly regulate which genes are switched on and off in particular settings. ... >
"According to this specific mechanism, while DNA damage exacerbates aging, the actual cause is not the DNA damage itself but the lack of gene regulation that results," says Oberdoerffer. "Lots of research has shown that this particular process of regulating gene activity, otherwise known as epigenetics, can be reversed—unlike actual mutations in DNA. We see here, through a proof-of-principal demonstration, that elements of aging can be reversed."
- Aloe: Significant amounts of mannose, trace amounts of xylose and several others.
- Acacia: Small quantities, the free reducing sugars, arabinose, ribose, glucose, mannose, galactose, rhamnose.
- Coffee Fruit: 50% in weight of unusually high levels of mannose, galactose, fucose, xylose, arabinose and glucose.
- GlySync: Pectin is a linear chain of α-(1-4)-linked D-galacturonic acid that forms the pectin-backbone. Mainly D-galactose, L-arabinose and D-xylose.
- Ghatti: Major Arabinose (% not yet listed). Xylose and fucose are minor components (approximately 1.7% and 2.3% respectively).
Technically: Ghatti gum contains free -Araf-(1→2)-Araf and β-Araf-[β-Araf]n-Ara with n=4 and 7 which corresponds with 2-O- and 3-O-substituted Araf side-chain structures in the polysaccharide, along with -Rhap-(1→4)-GlcpA, -Rhap-(1→4)-β-GlcpA-(1→6)-Gal, and -Rhap-(1→4)-β-GlcpA-(1→6)-β-Galp-(1→6)-Gal.
- Tragacanth: Major Arabinose (% not yet listed). Xylose and fucose are found together in significant levels (around 13% and 4.5% respectively).
Technically: D-galacturonic acid and D-galactose, L-fucose, D-xylose, L-arabinose, D-fructose, D-arabinose, L-rhamonose.
- Fucoidan: Fucose and many others.
- Glucosamine HCL: Precursive to N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine.
- Neuramic acid: We do not offer it as it is common in whey protein isolates and hens eggs.
The good news at the co-op is that we are more than half way to our financial goals. This means that we can buy bigger quantities and introduce new ingredients to our list of nutritional products. I'm really excited because we plan to enhance the results people are getting by providing some very specific foods to the supplement. Just for fun, here are some of our current and future plans to enhance the product line.
1. Glyconutrients (Ace - our new mix adds VERY long chain polysaccharides).
2. Phytonutrients (Such as RiceX extracts, Spirulina and Coffee Fruit Powder).
3. Antioxidants (Very High ORAC) such as Coffee Fruit Forte' and Coffee Fruit Powder).
5. GABA - GammaAminoButyricAcid (A neural transmitter often depleted after age 40 or due to drug use, genetics, or environs) in conjunction with 5-HTP to enhance melatonin production.
6. Calcium fructoborate-carbohydrate molecule found in fruits, nuts, legumes and vegetables and crucial to cellular function. (Chia supplies Boron).
Our choice of emphasis is to provide a nutritional supplement that addresses recent discoveries that suggest "all" of the above nutrients play a key role in cellular function and have the greatest impact in "quality of life".
Simply put: (1 thru 4) addresses "wellness". (5) addresses "neurological" functions because of GABA receptors in cells and neurons. (6) science has know for years that boron is crucial to life and that it is involved in the formation of arabinose, xylose and ribose (DNA-RNA transcription) because of boron receptors within cells. (7) Chromium is crucial for many functions. (8 thru 9) make it all worth while in the end (grin). And (10 thru 11) were recently added to address the essential proteins and fatty acids with the intent of combining them into glyconutrient products.
- Summary: Society is facing an Open Circuit Syndrome in cellular communication due to refinement, omission or depletion of crucial nutrients and certain trace elements in our food chain which much be addressed.
- There is a political need to remove "folic acid fortification" from our general food supply and only prescribe it for people that are actually deficient.
- One ANSWER to drug and alcohol addiction is to supply the proper nutrition and help repair the damage that individuals suffer. GABA is a key ingredient addressing this population for various reasons (call me or search the web). I have been trying to reach people on this issue for more than 3 years.
- High fructose Corn syrup and other questionable artificial sugars need to be outlawed. Please take the time to study these issues in our "Education" link at GlyCop and give us your opinion.
Our research and development is devoted to bringing you the most effective and economic nutrients in the world.
[Members of "GlyCop" agree to the seven principles of the co-op]