Aloe Vera Terra-Pure™
Introducing Terry Laboratories 16% total polysaccharide 200X powder. A powder 60% more active than the competition. Terra-Pure™ Non-Preserved Freeze Dried Aloe Vera Powder 200X (TN001CRPLUS). NEW!
Terry Laboratories is proud to introduce CRYO-DRY TECHNOLOGY to the Aloe industry. This brand new cutting edge technology is a proprietary process that is used to produce the finest Aloe Vera powder in the world. The proprietary process preserves the integrity of long chain polysaccharides and therefore, the cumulative health benefits associated with larger chains.
This ALoe Vera not only contains the traits and health benefits associated with LARGE weight range, it also includes the benefits associated with each weight range below it. The four polysaccharide chain size categories below lists the health benefits that accumulate from the SMALL to VERY LARGE:
- SMALL (Under 50,000 Daltons) 12 - 14% are absorbed and have been shown to aid in:
• DIABETES (Type 1 and Type 2) - reduces blood sugar levels in human as well as animal studies, even in the absence of insulin.
• COLITIS - may protect against or reverse these serious inflammations of joint linings and the colon.
- MEDIUM 50,000 - 150,000 Daltons that have been shown to aid in:
• ANTI OXYDANT - Have very potent anti oxidant properties but, unlike drugs, do not interfere with normal functions of cells and
• ALL OF THE BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH SMALL POLYSACCHARIDES
- LARGE 150,000 - 1,000,000 Daltons that have been shown to aid in:
• ANTI BACTERIAL
• HEALING PROPERTIES and
• ALL OF THE BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH SMALL AND MEDIUM POLYSACCHARIDES
- VERY LARGE > 1,000,000 Daltons 4 - 5 % are absorbed and have been shown to aid in:
• SUPPORT / IMPROVE IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTION and
• ALL OF THE BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE POLYSACCHARIDES
Better than Standard Freeze-Dried Aloe. More uniformed and stable than standard "Freeze Drying," Terry Laboratories has produced a revolutionary aloe vera powder known as TERRA-PURE 200X POWDER. This product retains more of the natural elements found in fresh Aloe compared to standard freeze dried Aloe Vera powder.
The previous Dalton Chart uses MALLS (multi angle light laser scattering system) to compare the percentage of polysaccharide chains found in each size category for TERRA-PURE and whole fillet aloe.
One of the Fastest Growing Aloe Products on the Market. Ideally suited for the production, CRYO-DRY processed Aloe Vera is found more and more in nutraceutical products, quality aloe vera beverages and specialty foods.
Please visit http://terrylabs.com/ for more information about Terra-Pure™.